Monday, February 1, 2010

Visitors Are So Much Fun

Aunt Denise and soon-to-be Uncle Chris came to visit us in good 0l' Pittsburgh over the weekend. [Side note: they are getting married October 2nd in what's going to be a beautiful fall wedding!] We had a great time and even made it out of the house! Dave and Chris enjoyed watching hockey and golf (men!). The Pro-Bowl was on ESPN and since we only have network TV, they had to miss that one. Denise and I made it to the movies. We saw "When in Rome." It was cute and made me desperately want to go to Italy! -- So many places I want to travel...it's a good thing I'll have eternity in Heaven to see all the places I don't make it to this time around.-- We also played some Scategories, Apples to Apples and Scene It. I didn't win at all...everyone else must have cheated! A very good weekend for us all! I hope everyone else out there had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment