Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Tried...

I've been trying a lot this week to catch James smiling. Here are some of the funny faces and a few small smiles I was able to capture in my efforts.


I do Not want to smile Mommy. I want to suck my awesome thumb.

That was close. Mommy almost caught my smile on film.

I can also touch my fists together now. Take a picture of this Mommy.

I like to smile and then cover it up when Mommy snaps the picture.

You can't out smart me by sneaking up behind me.


I suppose I will give you a mini-smile to show Grandma & Grandpa.


And an open mouthed mini-smile.

Mommy is too slow again. Ha!



That tricky elephant was supposed to cover-up my smile :)




2 comments:

  1. So cute! You finally caught the smile on camera!

    Hope you guys have a great weekend...we are sending our love and wishes for a speedy ramp-up to the 50% percentile for the cutest nephew around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's good that he's sucking his thumb, right? Hopefully he's getting the hang of that suck, swallow, breathe pattern!

    ReplyDelete