Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday James!

Yesterday we celebrated James' one-month birthday! We got him all bathed and then made him pose for pictures. I'm pretty sure James was thinking that his Mom is crazy the whole time, but I had fun! James is weighing an amazing 5 pounds 14 ounces now...nearly 2 pounds more than when he was born. Still no word on when the next steps will take place, but I will let you all know as soon as I do. My plan is to track down the surgeons on Monday to get some answers!

James...in the middle of bath time.
This is his my-mom-is-crazy face!
This is his enough-with-the-pictures-already face meant for his daddy!



2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, and getting soo big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Sounds like he is doing well! We are praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete