Friday, September 18, 2009

Encouraging News

James did a great job today! They took him down to the OR bright and early this morning at 7:30 and he was back by 9:30. He is a strong little guy and came off the ventilator right away...yay! The gap in his esphagus is shrinking too...it was down to 1.5 cm! The doctors are going to stretch it a little each day for a week and then go back in early the week after next...at which time they should be able to fix him right up. He's in his birthday suit right now until he gets all warmed back up, but I will post a new picture soon. James is weighing in at a beefy 6 pounds 9 ounces today!

2 comments:

  1. Glad that he came through everything so well! I am also glad that the gap is decreasing! I was just praying for you guys on my lunch and then came back to good news! Yeah!

    P.S. - I updated the blog to include brands..lol

    ReplyDelete