Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Fun Sunday

We enjoyed another nice weekend as a family. It was great to have Dave around after a very busy week at work. He didn't make it home before James went to bed at all this week so James enjoyed some much needed "Daddy time." We went to a festival in Sewickley on Saturday and found a couple of great bargains at a HUGE church yard sale. My big find was a nice oak glider for me and the baby! Sunday we relaxed and took in some football games. Enjoy a couple photos (ignore the fat, pregnant lady...15 days left!)...I have a video to post too as soon as it lets me :)


2 comments:

  1. You look great for only 15 days left! Glad you found some bargains...and your hair is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abrah - you look great! (And I'm wearing a very similar shirt, yay for purple v-necks!) Very jealous of your glider...I'd love to have one. I'm sure both boys will enjoy being rocked in it!

    ReplyDelete