Monday, May 24, 2010

Some Fun Pics

First, I just read my last post...sorry about all of the typos. James was crying and I didn't get a chance to proofread it before I posted.

Second, I was informed I left out that Thursday was Dave and my 4th anniversary. After James went to bed, we went out to eat to a local place in the village. It was very yummy!

Tomorrow James sees his surgeon for a follow-up visit. His eating is going much better, so the surgeon will be able to order a new cookie swallow study for the following week. Hopefully he can pass it this time...the kid has to be seriously parched!

We are very excited to see friends and family in Indiana over Memorial Day weekend!!!

James was happy at the beginning of the photo session.

By the end though, he was giving me this face. He definitely has a personality!

This is the "I'm tired" face. Nap time!
One of my new favorites. We were picnicking at Point State Park by Dave's office. James was people watching.










No comments:

Post a Comment