Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bath Time

James had his first bath last night in the big boy tub! We have given him sponge baths up until this point because we have to be careful not to submerge his esophagus. I finally got this neat little incline seat for the tub so that he can take real baths. He loved it! He wasn't sure about putting his feet in the water at first, but he quickly became enamored. He even cried when it was time to get out. Dave thought I strategically placed the washcloth for the picture, but really I just didn't want to get peed on! I guess it served dual purposes.


2 comments:

  1. He looks beautiful! What a wonderful Christmas you will have this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting that you were able to do a regular bath with him!

    I can't believe you've had such problems with his equipment...they should NOT be so accusatory, especially since you're dealing with thier faulty equipment! Sorry it's adding a headache.

    ReplyDelete