Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Road Trip!

James gets to come home tomorrow! We are so excited!! He got all of his 2 month shots yesterday and will have his first pediatrician visit on Friday. He is sitting in his carseat right now taking his carseat test (a test all preemies have to take to make sure they don't have any breathing problems while in the carseat). I have some cute pictures of his first carseat sit (he passed out right away), but it's not letting me upload pictures right now for whatever reason. I will post them as soon it lets me.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you get to come home---we are keeping you all in our prayers

    Jodie Ramer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the carseat pics. Lucy did her test, too, and passed with flying colors. I was so excited when she passed...it was her first big exam! :)
    It is so fun to see him grow and develop in the pictures--I can't wait to see him in person, whenever we get to see him!

    ReplyDelete