Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Photos - Part 1

We finally got our pictures taken. This is the first time we've taken the boys to have it done professionally. They did really well with the family shots, but were a bit tired of smiling by the time it was time for them to take photos by themselves. Oh well! We got some good ones and here are a few! (Check the next post too. I couldn't get all the photos to load on the same post).


I love James' smile in this one. He thought the flash was hilarious!

The best family shot.
Another great family shot.

My favorite of the boys together.


1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely fantastic. I love them! I am impressed that you got them both to smile, even if it wasn't at the same time. Soooooooooo fun to see these pictures. YAY! The individual pictures of the boys are so cute, too.

    ReplyDelete