Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adult(?!) Game night

When you live far away from family, you rely on pictures to see their smiling faces. Over the last couple of years, I have realized that 99.9% of my pictures are of my nieces and nephews with nary an adult in sight. I love all the photos of the kids, but I decided to do a better job of getting some "adult" photos on this trip. I broke out the camera on a game night and had a good time capturing some memories...even though I annoyed all of my subjects! (I thought the zoom made the photos more comical...)


Dad giving Abby a hard time, which rarely happens.

Julie keeping her cards close. The boys in our family are known to have rubber neck syndrome.
Abby's cards were so bad it was funny.

Smiles are contagious.

Snacks at game time is a must. I think Chad is storing up for a long winter.

This is the look of impatience.

I told you those boys can't keep their eyes on their own cards!

Abby was getting a little annoyed with the flash.

Hmmm....something's amiss.

Dope!

Playing serious and trying to rid himself of his non-factor status.


3 comments:

  1. Ok Liz,
    Is that Chad Boldry? If not, then he has a twin! :) I love keeping up with you guys on here! Glad you're all doing well!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    It is. He's my brother-in-law...married to my sister. I've been related to him for 10 years now. I'm guessing you went to Caston since you know him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, it's a small world, isn't it! We did go to school together, but Chad was closer in age to my brother Matt...they played basketball together. He is such a great guy! Tell him the "Walshes" said hello!

    ReplyDelete