Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Miami's Fort

While in Indiana, the weather was gorgeous. I think it only got over 90 once while we were there. There was a summer storm or two but nothing that interrupted our trips to local parks. On one of those nice days mom and I took the boys and Bennett (nephew) to a park in Peru. They all had a good time.


I tried to get a good shot of James "being 2." What I got was typical of James...distracted, howling, and trying to get away. Not surprisiningly, I did not get a smile.








Bennett walking on the tractor tires. In typical 4 year old fashion he says, "These are tractor tires and do not belong in a playground."

James loves all slides!

He especially loves tunnel slides and was not pleased to find out that this was just a tunnel and not a tunnel slide.

Bennett and James seem to have a lot of similar interests (outdoors, wheels, etc.). It will be interesting to see how those interests develop.

"Again, Mommy!"

Andrew is starting to show some interest in playgrounds.

We were trying to get the boys to pose on this cute train at the park, but they were not cooperative.

I think this is the best shot and you can't even tell they're sitting on a train.

The biggest smile of the day!

Bennett approved too after he took his first trip down with James and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment